Common Induction Standards
Essential training for all adult care staff.
This course covers the Common Induction Standards that form the basis of registration for all adult social care staff. The standards provide an excellent foundation for care staff to help them provide support to individuals in domiciliary and residential care.
The Common Induction Standards course is essential training for all new care staff and must be completed within 12 weeks of employment.
“Our Common Induction Standards course is thorough and designed to give care workers the opportunity to prove their work competency. This gives you and your managers peace of mind that your workforce has been formally inducted and have the knowledge they need to provide an excellent standard of care.”
– Charles Murray, Director of Training
What is included?
All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance to identify them as competent with current legislation and best practice.
- Excellent learning foundation and essential training for all new care staff
- Health and safety in an adult social care setting
- Role of the health and social worker
- Extensive documentation provided
- Certificates of attendance