Food Safety & Hygiene
Food safety and hygiene is particularly important in care environments.
It is essential that food safety and hygiene procedures are adhered to. This is particularly important in the social care environment where residents can have weaker immune systems and are subsequently more prone to food related infections.
Following the HACCP model provided by the Food Standards Agency, this course will build a good foundation for your understanding of the area.
What is included?
All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance to identify them as competent with current legislation and best practice.
- Food handling and preparation
- Food storage and temperature control
- Cleaning, disinfection and refuse
- Experienced tutors
- Extensive documentation provided
- Certificates of attendance